2. Oil Pocket
3. Oil Level
5. Oil Circulation Pump
6. Bus Bars
7. Siica Gel Breather
8. Butterfly Valves
9. Earthing Terminals
10. Oil Drain Valve
11. UNI Directional Wheels
12. Window for Diodes
13. Oil Tank Indicator
14. Lifting Lugs
Electroplating Rectifiers is an
equipment that converts AC into DC supply. Power make Silicon
Rectifiers are widely used in Electroplating, Anodizing,
Hydrogenation and all other electrochemical processes. These power
rectifiers, anodizing rectifiers and electroplating power rectifiers
are tailor made, covering a wide range from 200 Amps to 15000 Amps
at different output DC voltage as per requirement.
- Designed for 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
- Compact Design for Space Saving
- Lesser Power Consumption
- Negligible Maintenance
- Tested at Each & Every Stage of Manufacturing
- Liberal Design & Rigorous Testing of the Equipment
Enables Trouble Free Service for Long Life.
||380 - 440 Volts, 3- Phase 50 Hz. AC supply
or any other voltage
||Fixed Rated maximum DC voltage or variable
from zero to maximum rated voltage
||Rated maximum DC current
||Less than 45° C above ambient at the
top of the oil
||Depends on voltage current rating of
||Less than 5%
||'A' class for oil cooled
Why The Regulator Control Is Superior To
Thyristorised Control In Rectifier
- In plating application the regulator is better and technology is
adopted in Germany and Europe because of as explained in advantage.
- Other manufacturers of rectifiers have shifted to thyristors
because they do not have the technology of rolling carbon roller
- Manufacturers of electroplating power rectifiers claim that
thyristor controlled rectifier has less losses than regulator. They
compare thyristor with sliding carbon type regulator. In our case
their claim is not true. We use vertical coil type rolling carbon
regulator. The copper section is three times so the losses are
almost 1/6 or 20%.
- In our regulator the roller moves on both sides of the coil to
give ± 440 V or ± 254 V output. We design the rectifier in
'Q' connection in which the regulator current is half the line
current so losses are less and life is much more.
Electroplating Power Rectifiers are
designed for 3 phase 50 Hz. AC input supply & are available for
operations at any voltage between 380 and 440 volts, in India but can be
designed for 60 Hz AC and any other voltage available. It is recommended
that the input to the rectifier should be connected through a proper
protective device, to provide positive protection to personal and the
system, in the event of maintenance or in case a fault occurs. Also
manufactures rectifier auto transformer.
DC Output Control
The function of the variable output
controls is to control the voltage or current or its operating range by
varying input voltage to the main transformer primary. The DC output
voltage variation is achieved steplessly 0-100% by means of an On Load
roller type power make voltage regulator.
Advantages of Power's Make Roller Type
Regulator as Compared to Conventional make Rectifier
|Roller Type Regulator
- No. wave form distortion at any load, Electrical wave from is
like a moving wheel. For 50% Rated Voltage the Dia of wheel is
reduced accordingly i.e magnitude for a wave is decreased.
- Wave form distortion in thyrsorised type, It is like cutting
the wheel by 50% and then moving the wheel. i.e wave from is cut
as shown at full magnitude.
- Higher power factor of more than 98 is achieved .
- The system is simple and can be repaired and maintenance even
by simple mechanic
- The cost of spares is very negligible.
- Copper section for particular current is 3 times than
- Carbon roller rolls on coil and has trouble free life of more
than 20 years.
- Over all losses are less.
- The power factor is lower between 0.5 to 0.75.
- The system is specialized and need specially trained
Electronic Engineer to repair and maintain
- The cost of replacement is very high.
- Copper section for particular current in conventional make is
- Carbon brushes slide on coil, have less life due to sliding
on coil & breaks regularly.
- Over all losses are more.